You're going to need a blender for this treat!
1: Combine 1 scoop of revital U Coffee into half a cup of cold water.
2: Pour into a blender and add half a cup of vanilla almond milk.
3: Add half a frozen banana or frozen strawberries.
4: Add a scoop of protein powder for flavor (vanilla, strawberry or chocolate).
5: Bonus: If you’re feeling like a double Chocolate Frap, add 4 to 5 dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs.
6: Add crushed ice and blend until frothy.
7: Taste and add sweetener or raw Agave to preference.
8: Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Karen Mitchell, TX
1. 1 cup instant oats
2. 3 Tablespoons of raw honey
3. 3/4 cups of peanut butter
4. 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips
5. 1 teaspoon vanilla
6. 1/4 cup dried cranberries
7. 1.5 scoops of revital U Smart Cocoa
Mix all ingredients, put in fridge for 30 mins to chill
Take out of fridge, form into balls and put back into fridge and eat as you want.
1. Combine a scoop of revital U Coffee with 8 ounces of hot water.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of creamer.
3. Top it off with a handful of marshmallows!
Sherail Compass, TX
1. Make yourself a serving of oatmeal.
2. Add a banana and a little bit of milk.
3. Remember, a scoop of revital U Coffee.
4. Finish it off with a dash of cinnamon.
Carole Albriton, TX
revital U Smart Coffee is designed to energize you from within. Be ready to feel physically alert, mentally in tune and lose weight. Take it as regular coffee or have a look at these revital U Smart Coffee Recipes to mix in it other drinks and foods. Simply take it in the morning, with breakfast!
Do a gentle scoop of the product and swipe off the excess. Do not compact product. Mix 1 scoop with 4 to 8 ounces of cold or hot water.
Non-coffee drinkers: Begin with half a scoop and work up to 1 scoop.
– Contains approximately 100 mg of caffeine per serving
– Keep out of reach of children
– Protect from heat, light and moisture. Store at 59 – 86 Fahrenheit (15 – 30 Celsius)
– Do not use if protective seal is broken.